Sunday, July 1, 2018

City Development - $1920 Profits






Another student, another good win from City Development with $1920 profits. I am pleased that my knowledge imparted yesterday was able to find a good intraday tradeable stock like City Development where it rose almost 30 cents in one day. I am extremely happy that the people who came yesterday took back something so powerful that it's not shared or taught elsewhere but most importantly, the knowledge was used to make $ in City Development on Friday. Not only profits in City Development but also with 6 contracts, the win from Dow Jones was $1332 which is in my personal opinion super super good. I am getting more and more records these days and I can only say keep it up all your good work. Congrats!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/06/a-training-and-skills-imparting-session.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist