Tuesday, July 10, 2018

An Afternoon Event with Ronald K - July Stock Operation Course FULL














Stocks were running in the afternoon and I was doing a preview with 40 pax came listening for my talk. The market was vibrant today with so many stocks moving upwards even though there was a small slide in the afternoon after lunch. The banks were up, YZJ was staying strong, pennies were moving and tech stocks like Venture gap up super strong at closing which indicated that the market is strongly supported with healthy buying. Pleased that everyone enjoyed my talk today and all of them learnt something and saw how stocks move LIVE. I was equally pleased to see winning trades while speaking with profits like $3000 intraday trading the market today. Congrats! On this note, I am pleased to announce that my July Stock Operation Course is full sold and the next is September.

Come for my talk next Tuesday I will share more stocks and tips where it might help you in your future trades, don't miss! Register below!

Eventbrite - Register for a Talk on How Funds Trade

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist