Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Capitaland - Property Stocks in Play






Earlier in the morning at 9:57am, I posted my bullish outlook on Capitaland in my private forum when the stock was 3.23/3.24. At that time, the stock was stable and based on my observation, something or some news is releasing soon where many other property stocks maintained it's strong posture without price coming down. When I saw Capitaland moving up, I was pleased that my chart reading skills was proven correct once again and I was happy to see some students made $.

From morning where prices were not running to now rising price, I saw smart money came in and long Capitaland. The rest were history. Although it did not run a lot yet, but still good $$ within intraday within a short period of time.

Eventbrite - Register for Secrets to Smart Money Movements Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist