Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Dow Jones - LIVE Trading Part 1




LIVE Traded the Dow Jones last evening at 9:30pm. My outlook was half correct that the Dow would trend up but then have no guts to go long as it was slow compared to fast. The Dow hit some supply zone but it just went higher and higher like there was no stoppage. Quite disappointed with myself that I was able to predict but never act according to the game plan. I was very surprised to see the Dow closed +320 points last evening where every time the bear starts to show up, the bull conquered and nullifying it with strength. I seldom missed trades but this is really wasted. Looking forward to make a better decision next time.

Eventbrite - Register for a Talk on How Funds Trade

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist