Monday, July 23, 2018

Hi-P, Venture - A Stellar Move






What a stellar and powerful move from Venture today! The stock just rocket 12% gain in one day and it's seldom seen on a big blue chips. I was so surprised but then again it's a calculated move since the supply for this stock has dried up. The same goes for Hi-P and once Venture started to move up, Hi-P just piggy back it;s big brother. Both stock showed similar chart patterns with bullish behavior at the bottom. Venture broke above the $17.83 target price today.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/philip-morris-full-year-guidance-looks-negative-venture-corp

I have many requests on what's the next hot stock but like I mentioned on my blog post last week that this week is a good week for trading and today has already shown some good fireworks. I am looking forward tomorrow and the next few days. Hi-P, YZJ, Singtel and many others all moved and I shall give my outlook on Aug 2nd talk when I share about how Smary Money move stocks. Thanks all for registration.

Eventbrite - Register for Secrets to Smart Money Movements Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist