Friday, July 20, 2018

Yangzijiang - Buyers Bailout



Based on my last blog post on Yangzijiang that there was heavy triggering of the buyers and the stock started to rebound, Yangzijiang continued it's up move today to a high of 0.875 after some collections in the 5 min chart. Read my previous blog post on the link below which I shared this week.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/07/yangzijiang-heavy-triggering-buyers.html




The market was buoyant today and many sectors moved. Virtually everything I saw was bullish although the overall market is bearish. Yangzijiang was a stock that is easy to spot for the bullishness based on the 5 minute chart and today results show. Looking for the next stock. I was pleased to see my students taking actions on the stocks I shared. Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist