Friday, July 27, 2018

Koufu - Moved Up





After seeing some actions and based my observant that this counter was in the Top Volume yesterday with some support as indicated in my earlier blog post, the stock started to see some buying now! From 0.645 and it move to 0.66 now. :) I was busy the whole morning trading other counters and missed this one. :(

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/07/koufu-back-above-ipo-price.html

I am sharing a little of my observation skills later and during my talk next Thursday. It's important as in short term trading, you need to be sharp in watching, execution and finishing a job. See you all later.

Eventbrite - Register for Secrets to Smart Money Movements Talk

Update: 27/7/2018, 5:15pm



Koufu hit a high of 0.665!!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist