Friday, July 13, 2018

Xiaomi - Hit 0.1 High, 30 Cents Gain






Xiaomi continued it's up trend after lunch as the stock hit a new wave of buyers whacking up the shares. See the collections the past 2 days and study the mountains of breakout, it was clear that the stock was in the strong hands of the BBs and they wouldn't let it tank. Although did not lock in profits at day high, still it's good profits than not acting. The market reached a small peak and it's time for sellers to come in soon. It's wise to stay sideline now and watch. I am pleased to see winning trades from my followers from just following my analysis on the blog.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/07/xiaomi-profited-1900-with-my-analysis.html

I will share more stock tips in my upcoming talk on Tuesday. Register below if you are interested.

Eventbrite - Register for a Talk on How Funds Trade

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist