Friday, July 13, 2018

Xiaomi - Profited $1900 with My Analysis








During my seminar yesterday, I shared more about Xiaomi's recent bullishness based on my Big Boys analysis as posted on my blog. On the blog post, I also shared with everyone that there was still more upside for this stock because I could see how the BBs went long and how the mother share in Hong Kong was rising steadily with slow accumulation.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/07/xiaomi-bullish-run-in-5-minute.html

Records speak volume and actions are louder than than words. Went long 5 lots of Xiaomi in the CFD and made $1900 in 2 days. So you if don't trade the warrants in Singapore, there is still the CFD market in Hong Kong where you can trade the mother shares. It's been a good profit for this week. Looking for a bigger one next week.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist