Monday, July 2, 2018

DBS - Selling Down





DBS is currently suffering a sell down with sizeable amount of sellers and like what I mentioned earlier in my blog post that the gap up was an alibi to lock in profits, the stock suffered some profit taking and went distribute before it's currently down almost 30 cents. See my blog post earlier.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/07/singapore-straits-times-index-mix-and.html




The STI also followed and the whole market went into red territory now. From the morning green, the buyers gave up their buying and sellers took control everything took a breather. Actually, the sell down can be predicted like what I did earlier in my market outlook earlier in the morning before the market started! Congrats to those who shorted!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist