Friday, July 20, 2018

Hi-P - Buyers Jack Up



Hi-P was very strong for the past 2 days. Yesterday there was some strong buyers whacking up the shares and then let it simmer first while today the same buyers jack up the shares and let it fly instead of putting it down. It's a good move from the smart money to depress the price yesterday while moving it up today so as to confuse the retailers. In fact, I had already observed the strength of this counter on Tuesday and shared it in my private talk on the same night. Today the price ran and once again, it proved that my stock picking and observation skills was correct.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/07/a-full-day-of-sharing-stocks-and.html



Next week there will be another stock similar on how Hi-P moved. I need to pay extra attention and get the job done. I am happy that my sharing was able to convert into some results.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist