Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Yangzijiang - A Powerful Stock








As highlighted yesterday on my blog post that I missed this bullish stock Yangzijiang, today the stock ran up so high that the bulls took control of more bullishness than I could imagine.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/07/singapore-straits-times-index-up-640.html

The stock hit rock bottom in recent months, triggered all the support and suddenly the buyers stacked and slowly climbed back again. The buying was furious yesterday as mentioned on my blog at 0.855 all the way to 0.885 which indicated willingness of buyers taking at higher prices. Today the stock continue it's streak from yesterday and moved even higher with more buyers whacking up to a high of 0.915. Even though I did not managed to trade, but I congrats those who took actions yesterday and made $ today!

Eventbrite - Register for a Talk on How Funds Trade

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist