Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Trading Multiple Instruments - Malaysia Student's Trade Record








So happy to be receiving this Trade Record from one of my Malaysia students. All the small details and words I shared with him, he really remembered and used it to his advantage and made $$ from the market be in stocks or indices. There was one trade that stood out which was SembMarine because it was one of the stock I shared in my Youtube video. I am extremely pleased to see his trade record on this counter since many watch my video and only a very handful took actions. Looking at his trades in Germany 30 also mesmerises me because I know his financial difficulty at the moment but he never let those noises stop him from what he wanted to achieve. In terms of mindset and determination, I would choose him to be one of my right hand trader. See you soon Brandon!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist