Monday, September 30, 2019

OCBC Bank - A Rebound Just Happened



One of the stocks I shared to go long yesterday during my course was OCBC. It was a stock with ws and some strength during the collection process where I told the students to go long on Monday which is today. Today just as predicted, the stock gap down first and had a superb long bar rebound as observed in the 5 minute chart. I know some took actions to buy and made $ while others just stayed sideline and watch. Whatever it is, the prediction was correct on the ws as the market touched a temporary demand zone and had to run for a while first. Congrats to all who came yesterday.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/09/stock-operation-course-day-2-finished.html

For those who are coming for my cheatsheet secrets sharing session tomorrow, see you there as it shall be my last time doing this preview. Thanks all for the registration.

Click to register for a Preview of Short Term Trading Cheatsheet

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist