Wednesday, September 11, 2019

DBS - I am Pissed at Myself




I am really pissed at myself for cutting losses in DBS last week. Looking at it now, it's one of my worst decisions ever. On hindsight, I can only drool and continue to learn from life lessons to never see the news, never fear and NEVER cut on demand zones. No words can describe how I feel now because it's all agony and pain inside. The trade war news had caused too many dismay and fear which distracted my judgement and I made wrong judgments. Many thought I always make $, but I had my bad days and losses too which I posted here on this blog. It's not going to be rosy everyday and I need to accept that I am trading which losses are inevitable.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/09/dbs-cut-loss.html

For now, DBS after touching the demand zone soared and gap up higher for the past 2 days while the other banks followed. Do I regret? Yes I do but I can only move forward now. I need a break after this year and stop trading for the time being. I lost $2440 where losing $ is something I can accept but not being able to wither out the storm is something I am really pissed about myself. I will be more alert next time and following my secret to success for all these years on not watching for news or fear. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist