Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Hang Seng Futures - Student's Trade Records







Amazed is the only word when I see more and more of my students trading indices which comprised of Hang Seng Futures and the Dow Jones. More trade records from my students whom they just sent me. See how they trade really inspired the rest of others who wants to learn how to trade derivatives and indices. I was sitting in a lounge doing some work and driving some of them to trade and giving out some advice to only then receive appreciation and records thereafter. It tells me my strategies worked in scalping and also short term trading. For now, let's doing some short term trades and scalping first and then slowly move back to swing trading. Congrats everyone who's under my tutelage.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist