Saturday, September 28, 2019

Ron K: What Did You Learn in Trading US Stocks?






Just finished a trade last evening with my traders in Roku and almost shorted Micron too but was too focused in locking in profits for Roku and hence missed the Micron trade. Micron was a stock I alerted my traders at 8.28am in the morning before we almost took a position today. It's one of the weakest stock and it tanked down 9.5% today due to some bad earnings. Nevertheless, we still made $$ in Roku as the stock dropped very fast from 101 to 98 in like 15 mins.

Click to register for a Preview of Short Term Trading Cheatsheet





I can see all my traders learnt something and they were very pleased and happy with the strategies I taught them and also the experience I shared with them. During the night, the Dow collapsed more and I went short because of a very bad long bar down. Thereafter, the Dow seemed crippled and having difficult climbing up before I locked in profits and called it a night. Watch the full video to learn more.

https://www.investing.com/news/stock-market-news/stocks--sp-500-ends-lower-as-white-house-china-plan-spooks-market-1988158

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist