Friday, September 6, 2019

Tee Intl - Trading Halt Lifted, Stock Crashed



The Trading Halt for Tee Intl just lifted yesterday and I was watching LIVE on how the stock gap down and crashed. It was really bad news even thought the stock was at the support level. Do you know what was missing at the support level? It's something called strength. There wasn't any power when it touched there and continue to just range without buyers. I saw the whole moment last week when I was doing the hotel trading with a group of traders. Luckily, it was my experience that told me not touch buy it although the stock was at the bottom or today we might have just cut losses. It was pure weak and no follow through on the buyers part.

Click below to read the news.

https://links.sgx.com/1.0.0/corporate-announcements/L57YP2MYSQGFZQC7/a8da3f0a3f123abfcc2ae89f5c7b976f54cf2ed6158ca197da6023dae0ab7829

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist