Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Rex Intl - Short Term Trading CheatSheet





When oil was attacked last weekend, it was a news that was released in the media where most of the oil stocks shot up in price like Rex and SembMarine. On Sep 6 when I studied Rex and Sembmarine charts BEFORE the oil attack news was released, I discovered something so peculiar in the chart, something that pique my interest to give me tell tale signs that it was about to break out. See the 5 minute chart of Rex, there were strong signs of support at the area of I drew. Then in the daily chart, there was this trading range that was about to burst into fruition which it did.


I had a lot of emails and people asking me: " Ron, how did you know and how did you make this prediction?" I answered: "There were strong collections and strong BBs absorbing the stock and hence it was about to run." However, the problem was the email explanation will never be as good as I explained it LIVE in person because during LIVE, I have the whiteboard and marker where I can draw the exact point of intersection and show you how it exactly works.

Hence, I decided to do a preview of this observation in the form of sharing and also release my upcoming short term trading cheatsheet where inside, it will cover all the details on how to spot these fine turning points of how to buy BEFORE a stock runs.

For those interested to come, learn and see it for yourself, the date will be on Oct 1st and registration is on the link below. I will only take in 15 people and once I have 15 people registered, I shall close the registration. Registration is on first come first serve basis and see you all there.

Click to register for a Preview of Short Term Trading Cheatsheet

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist