Friday, September 20, 2019

Ron K: I am Looking for Good Traders


During my free time, I love reading history books, I love to enjoy quiet times and good food and also good accompaniment. Less talking, less distraction and just stay quiet. Over the years, I had seen people come and go while I also saw many of them making $ under my wing and wanting to succeed even more.

Seeing their progression really made me want to help and drive them further. So as I am entering my 16 years to trading and teaching, I am looking for some good traders who can trade for me and wants to make $ badly. So if you think you have the qualities, email me and let me know. Subscribe to my Youtube channel below.

https://www.youtube.com/user/stockmarketmindgames

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist