Monday, September 9, 2019

Yangzijiang - Moving Past $1.00



Yangzijiang although locked in profits, it still continued to move higher past the $1.00. Click below to see Yangzijiang traded. I must say it's a good move to lock in profits as it moved from 0.94 to 0.98 in 1 day where nobody knows what's the next move.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/09/yangzijiang-you-need-to-see-this.html

However, for those who willing to take high risk of the stock might be suspended like the last time due to some investigations, you could have tried when I shared the outlook on Sep 4 that it might trend higher. Even though my analysis materialized, I dare not trade big too as it runs the risk of suspension and halt.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/09/yangzijiang-whats-happening.html

Whatever it is, today it surpassed $1.00 with more buyers. It broke past the 0.98 level on that profit taking level where I have no more guts to try. I gave it a miss and moving on to the next counter.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist