Monday, September 2, 2019

Speak Your Mind and Share Your Success


I had been coaching and mentoring so many students over so many years and during the years, I had met many that come and go while other stuck with me till today. Today, I wanted to share with you all that I am looking to empower others to speak and be frank and honest about your success and losses. I am honored to invite Vijay to speak as he wasn't afraid to come to the stage and share his journey.

He flew all the way from Malaysia and came to the office and started to share how he turned a small account and grew it big. He also gave some pointers on how new traders are able to achieve what he is doing and never give up on great opportunities. Watch the full video as it's as raw as it gets without any edits.


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist