Monday, September 16, 2019

Ron K Predictions: Oil Attack on Saudi Plants, Crude oil Shot Up



I am in Malaysia, doing a private sharing session with all the Malaysian students on Malaysia stocks, US market and also some Singapore stocks. So I shared with everyone today that oil was attacked over the weekend and oil related stocks are moving up north when the market opened. Today I reflected back on the video I did on Sept 6 dubbed "Top 3 Stocks to Watch and What to Do Now?", all 3 stocks, Capitaland, DBS and Sembmarine ran!


From Sept 6 to Sept 16, it's only 10 days apart and all 3 stocks gallop up high and steady. All of them learnt something and all took back a powerful knowledge where it will forever imbued in them. I went on the extra mile to explain how I spotted SembMarine on Sept 6 when I posted my bullish analysis in my Youtube channel. Everyone told me they were happy and want me to come back Malaysia. Thank you everyone and looking forward to come back soon!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist