Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Stock Operators Maneuvers Manual - Official Launched, The Holy Grail



It's official. The manual is out soon! I can't wait to teach a higher level of trading without charts. Just watching the buy/sell queues. I am very proud to say that the manual is only to that selected few whom I chose to allow to purchase. It doesn't matter how much $$ you got, but if you don't have the qualities and not qualify for it, no matter how much you pay me, you will be rejected.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/p/stock-operators-maneuvers-manual.html

Above is an excerpt of what I will be teaching using the buy/sell Queue to scan and select the best counters. Before anyone buy/sell their shares and before the transaction is done in the Time and Sales, the Queue has all the clues to predict the next movement before a sell down or buy up. It's so much faster than what you see in the market today. No charts needed, just numbers. You may think it's impossible, but I will make it possible during the training session where my clients can see for themselves. How did I keep making good stock selections? This is the ultimate truth! This is the holy grail of Singapore Stocks! Wait till you see. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator