Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hidden Buying/Selling Extended - 7th August 2014


It was simply an overpowering preview earlier just now. The crowd was amazing, the participation was back and forth but more importantly, I shared how to uncover hidden buying/selling by looking at each individual counter charts. As I ended the preview earlier and checked my emails, there were more people asking for extra session as they wanted to meet me in person to find out more. So I was very fortunate to book a room tomorrow evening for all those who missed the preview today.

In tomorrow's seminar,  I will again share the secrets of the Hidden Buying/Selling, how to spot and detect it so you put yourself at the winning edge. I will also share what you need in order to train your guts and confidence so that you win the rat race. Don't have to believe what I said, but seeing is believing, so come witness yourself. In this 1.5hours, you will learn
  • How to turn a small amount to big returns with the right mindset and skill
  • Low risk, high returns technique using hidden buying/selling
  • Detecting the Flow of Smart money moving in/out using the time and sales.
  • Mindset between the successful traders vs normal retailers.
Registrations is based on first come first serve. Interested parties can follow the below instructions to register.

Preview Date: 7th August 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator