Friday, August 1, 2014

STI - The Dow was Slammed Down -317 Points



The Dow was slammed down severely last night with sellers continued to short sell without the buyers' support. When I woke up, it was down -317 points and yes, it spells trouble for the entire regional market. Today when Singapore market opens, everybody knows STI is going to gap down. I won't be shorting since I missed yesterday's afternoon action due to my last minute sharing session with my students. If I really want to short a counter, that would be DBS and I would need to look for clues in the minute chart for a good time and price, not blindly following the big masses to short just because Dow is slammed down -317 points!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/07/dbs-heavy-sell-down-warning.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator