Monday, August 4, 2014

Dow Jones - Overnight With $9000



Traded the Dow last Friday night. It was a tricky yet exciting night. Made some and lost once. My goal was to reach $300,000 that night and sleep but well, life isn't a bed of rose. Just when I thought I was almost reaching there, I made a loss of $3131.20. Did it dampen my spirit, I must say yes a little because it's hard to find another entry point and I got to wait will 12:19am in the midnight to see that signal again. So when I saw it, I took a chance with 250 contracts this time round, set a stop loss and went to bed.

Woke up on a Saturday, I was super dampen but yet I got to deliver my best at Invest Fair. Why? The Dow indeed rebounded and I could have made like $20,000+ and saw only $400 bucks left because after reaching the peak, it suffered reactions again. Today, the first thing after waking up is to check whether I am in profits or not, if I am, I will book $$ with no hesitation as I don't want another heart attack. I saw almost $9000 and finally I booked it. My account now is $299,327.71. Will I hit $300,000? You bet! I just hope no more heart attack. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator