Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Short Term Trading With Market Outlook by Ronald K - Overwhelming Response



I had an overwhelming response for today's event on "Short Term Trading With Market Outlook by Ronald K". Seats were taken up so fast at blazing speed that I am now left with a few more available seats and to register, it's based on first come first serve and you have to act fast. I have got people flying in from other countries just to come learn from me today.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/08/short-term-trading-with-market-outlook.html



To learn the secrets of hidden buying/selling like how I spotted Artivision at the top on July 21st, normally people queue for it. Today, you don't have to queue and you can sit. I will also talk about the recent SGX clamp and consolidation of penny stocks, what are the impacts and implications. For those penny stocks lovers, don't miss it!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/07/artivision-unload.html

Preview Date: August 6th, 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator