Saturday, March 26, 2016

A Ronald K Event - My Stocks Game Plan Next Week







Thanks all who came for my seminar today! I hope all of you took back something and learnt something powerful to make $. To the participants who signed for my program, my assistant will be ready to assist you and we shall make $$ next week when we detect something. In my seminar today, I shared many wonderful strategies and plans to make $ next week using the K Time. It's been a good trading week for me and my team and I will continue the streak next week!

I will be conducting a LIVE trading soon, so for those who are interested to come trade LIVE with me, I will be opening up a workshop next week for registration. In this workshop, I will also share my game plan and stocks to look out for for short term trading. If you are interested to make fast contra trades like myself, follow simple instructions below:

Workshop Date: 29th March 2016Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist