Friday, March 25, 2016

Sino Grandness - Start of A Bull Phase?





I am particularly happy to receive such messages. I mean, the skills and method I taught on how to spot stocks and how to zip in and out carefully was just perfectly executed by this particular student. Look at the bull phase in Sino Grandness, it was just so beautifully trending upwards. To make $1000+ without my help and just using the simple tricks I shared was just confidence building and self realization on the how to spot Big Boys movements. It's been a busy week for me and calls and sms were non stop. Well, it's ok because it's all for the better cause. As long as people make $, that's all it matters. For those who registered tomorrow, see you guys there!



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist