Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Spackman - Thank You Mr Market





It was a good good day yesterday with Vard as the first stock to run followed by the overall market pennies which picked up their momentum later. It was because of Vard ran first which also sparked another Spackman trade. This trade was pretty fast because the Big Boys was pushing to distribute instead of buying and hold. As seen in the minute chart above, the stock also tanked faster after hitting a high of 0.136 as compared to Vard which closed near day high. Well, as long as my clients made $$, that's all it matters.

Last night sharing was also an eye opener and thanks for all who came and learnt from me! I hope you guys enjoyed the sharing session, taking home some insightful knowledge. As of now, I will temporarily stop my sharing session until further notice as I am getting ready for more $$ making opportunities in the market. I will continue to blog of course but will only conduct the sharing session again when I have time. Thank you again!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist