Thursday, March 24, 2016

Noble Group - My Private Forum Call







So happy to receive so many private thank you messages and it's such warming to see students make $$ in my Noble call earlier this morning in the private forum. In fact 2 minutes after market opened, I saw the sellers and alerted all students to look to short Noble and yes, the stock tanked with the overall market thereafter, allowing some students to lock in $$ while others continue their swing trade. Nothing can escape my eyes and my observation skills especially when I detected hidden selling.

There had been too much demand for my course lately and I have to be selectively on the people whom can join me to be part of the Ronald K's network. I have my most powerful team attacking certain stocks just now and I will post on my blog once our trade is over. If you are interested to join me, write me an email to stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com or come for my session this coming Saturday.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist