Thursday, March 3, 2016

Vard - Our 2nd Round Making $$





As usual, I am the new Vard Kind now. All my Vard calls are 100% spot on. Today, yet again, in my private forum, I gave another Vard call for our round 2 of trading. The stock was in deep accumulation mode which I saw the Big Boys secretly absorbing which warrants a buy call from me. I don't usually give calls, but when I have the time and if i am in front of the computer, my hit rate will be exceptionally high.




I am glad again that students made $$ with our calls and I suddenly have many request for my Stock Operation Course. If you are interested to join me, provide your name, email and mobile in your email to me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

From 0.185 to 0.195, Vard had a super rally in just minutes, our buy triggered the rest of the buy order who was queuing there. Congrats to all members and I will post the trade records are up. What's next for Vard? Interested to follow my next call?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist