Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Stock Operation Course July - June Course Sold Out



As I mentioned in my previous few posts about my powerful Stock Operation Course, my June Stock Operation Course is fully sold out and it's currently so full and on high demand that I need to open up a July Course to cater this influx of demand. Thank you all for signing up the course and let's make some $ before the course.

For those who missed and interested to sign up my course to receive our FREE Whatsapp alerts, you can do so by emailing me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with your name and contact number but I do let you know first that you are only allowed to sign July course. There is no jumping queue to sign the June course because I have to be fair to those who took action first.

As for today, it's going to be another LIVE Trading with Team C and yes, I wish to make $ again. It's going to be a bad day for stocks and I will be selecting the best counters for shorting. I will post the pictures up once I am done with the trades. Kindly follow me in Instagram if you are interested to follow me. Search for StockMarketMindGames. Other than that, for those who are interested to join me and my team, do register below and come for my event.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist