Monday, March 28, 2016

Noble Group - What I saw at 0.46, The K Turn



Here, I would like to thank all who followed me on Instagram over the weekend. As promised I would give a stock to short on my Sunday's blog post, today a Noble Group short call was made on Instagram and on my blog LIVE before Noble suffered some selling as we see now!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/03/singapore-straits-times-index-game-plan.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/03/noble-group-no-support-from-buyers.html


When Noble was trading at 0.455/0.46, there was so much hidden sellers, waiting and looking to short sell and book profits. Combined together with my bearish outlook in the morning, this stock wasn't just going to experience any form of buying. The K Turn which I mastered it few years ago was just as effective as it is today with my prediction materialized over and over again with precision outlook. Congrats to those who shorted, you are in the $$ now! If you are interested to add me in Instagram, do search me @ StockMarketMindGames


Workshop Date: 29th March 2016Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Update: 28/3/2016, 3:43pm



Noble hit a low of 0.44 earlier during intraday. It seemed as though the sellers were relentless in their selling and never gave a chance to the buyers to support the stock.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist