Monday, March 28, 2016

Singapore Straits Times Index - Sold Down After Green





As predicted yesterday on a Sunday on my blog, my game plan was for STI to trend higher before looking for a short.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/03/singapore-straits-times-index-game-plan.html

This morning, @ 8.38am in my private forum, I gave an important outlook to all my students so that they could either make $$ using the skills I taught to short STI when it gap up or save them from buying so as to avoid any cutting of losses. As per my game plan, STI indeed opening green and then met with sellers as we are witnessing now. Here, I congrats to some students who went short! Ya'll should be in the $!

Workshop Date: 29th March 2016Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Update: 28/3/2015, 11.43am


STI continues to breakdown further!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist