Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Penny Stocking with Ronald K - LIVE Market Execution





Timing is everything in my trading plan. The price, support/resistance or volume is NOT important to me but the exact timing to execute a long/short trade carries more weight than anything else. Of course after find the right timing to execute a trade, the next question is to know which stock to play which is equally important to know. I must say I do sometimes give wrong calls, but it's rare and if I do, my cut loss it pretty tight. As usual, today I traded with Team C and yes, the stock was weak and I am watching for more actions later.

Looking the Spackman chart now, the stock is still weak with no strong form of any strong buyers. There was some distribution and some hidden selling too. I expect the stock to suffer some more selling later. We shall see.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist