Monday, March 7, 2016

Alliance Minerals - A Powerful Whatsapp




I finally managed to catch a grasp of an available room this coming Saturday for those who wants to come learn trading from me. Hence, I will conduct a sharing session for passionate traders and for those who wants to receive alerts from us. Me and my team are preparing to bank hard on the market and yes, we will send out alerts once we see some movements in the market.

Today we gave out an alert to somm when Alliance was 0.099/0.1 and as of closing, it was 0.104/0.105. The price shot up and stayed which was a plus point for the stock. Some of us sold it too quickly while others were still holding it. More importantly, our members are making $$ with me and that made me happy. If you are hungry to for the right knowledge and determined to make $$ with Ronald K, do register my event this Saturday from 10.30am - 12.30pm. Registration is based on first come first serve.

 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist