Monday, March 28, 2016

OKH - Today's Trade with $3000




Another OKH trade today. Today was truly tricky but well, doing a fast scalp is always better than carrying the trade overnight since I don't know what's going to happen to this very risky counter. Thank you all who registered for my seminar tomorrow. For those who are interested to join my team and make $ with us, I will show you how to. Do bring and paper to copy down some stocks and secrets too!

Workshop Date: 29th March 2016Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist