Friday, March 18, 2016

IEV - Most Powerful Team with Ronald K, Team 0, LIVE Execution











In my earlier post just now, we made round 2 in Spackman in the morning and the challenge was to find another stock that can breakout during my LIVE Trading session so that everyone who comes will profit with me. As per my post just now, I mentioned that I will be doing a LIVE Trading and yes, the pictures are up now and as you can see, everyone is happy with my stock picking skill which I had imparted and shared with them why IEV would run just now during the LIVE Trading, click the link below to see. It's been 2 weeks and I had hand picked many stocks that flew high and many of the clients profited with me and my team.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/03/spackman-swinging-and-round-2-profits.html














See the amount of trade records and the happy faces. To put a smile on my client's face was just simply heart warming and satisfactory. To see them make $$ LIVE was just exhilarating and excitement. The whole market was sideways and down today and to pick a stock like IEV at 3.34pm was just skillfulness that a shrewd trader requires and just within an hour, the stock started running like a mad rocket, from 0.104 all the way to a high of 0.111. At that point of time, I detected hidden selling and gave a sell call immediately. So there was 2 choices:

1. We sell first to the big boys since they conducted the rally.

2. Let another party sell while we wait to see the obvious selling?

So which one do you think I would choose if I saw hidden selling first? Obviously, we, as the most powerful team would look to lock in profits first before anyone does. Here, I congrats all who came and witnessed it LIVE and thanks all who joined my team. More to come next week. :)

I have too many requests and on high demand for my workshops lately. Like I said, my time is very scarce and the best is if you want to learn from me, come for my workshop next Tuesday. That's the very best I can do for now.

Workshop Date: 22nd March 2016Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist