Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Private Forum Calls and Alerts by Ronald K - Come Learn Spotting The Next



It's been a good week and we spotted many stocks. From Ezra, Cosco, Vard, Alliance, Tech Oil & Gas and many others, most of the stocks we went long at the hidden buying zone and rotate thereafter to another. Yesterday I shared with the crowd of how I made $$ and how they can achieve almost similar results with me during this one good run. I am glad that most took actions and today I hope to give another call to make $$.

The forum had been blasted with calls after calls and if you are interested to trade with me, receive our calls and make $ with us. I will show you how to this coming Saturday. This event took me some time to plan and I am not sure when is the next so don't miss it. Get trading account ready. My guys there will help you.

 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist