Friday, March 5, 2021

Market Correction - Ron K Contra Off $2,200,00 Worth of Stocks









Extremely scary last evening as the Dow first got sold down and then recovered in the first 3 hours of the trading session. Soon, the Fed started to speak at 1am while I knew it was time to take profits off the table because the chart doesn't look good and I thought a major correction is imminent. Traded $2,200,000 worth of stocks as I was confident in the stock I picked but suddenly, there was a shift of momentum where I managed to quickly secured profits and run. The stock tank and in fact 94% of the stock collapsed as the Dow Jones at one point suffered a -700 points dropped. Well, my profits maybe just 5% but my heart was big enough to at least give it a try. I started the day yesterday with a good cup of coffee in my favorite cafe and started planning the stock I am going to trade and soon when the night arrived, it's all about execution at the right timing with all the hard work I put in during the day. I ended the day with $38,000 USD profits, not my best profits but at least I managed to escape everything without any injuries at 12.46am BEFORE the Fed spoke that caused the market to sell down!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist