Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Ron K - Why I Chose Hot Catalyst Stocks?




Hot market, hot stocks but the problem is there are just too many stocks to chose from. From many sectors to individual stocks, the list is just overwhelming. After many years of trading and stock picking, I believe the key is to pick catalyst stocks at the current moment which the trend is forming because that's where $$ is made the fastest without too much effort. You can pick a stock you like, a stock that is fundamentally sound but without the big institutional funds, those stocks don't move. Why I love catalyst stocks? Because there is a fine line between sector rotation and catalyst stocks that take issues. Catalysts stocks are stocks which is very hot at the moment and is moving with the big trend while rotational stocks are just seasonal plays on different sectors. I won't say I am the best or very good but my profits speak for itself. I will be holding a very private and exclusive talk in my office on March 30th at 7pm where I will be sharing my stocks and the ones that take issue with catalyst. Register below if you are keen to come.

www.tinyurl.com/ronaldk


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist