Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Ron K - Traded $3,300,000 USD Worth of Stocks on March 9th










Traded $3,300,000 USD worth of stocks on March 9th when the whole market got sold down. It was so scary for the past 2 weeks as many Nasdaq stocks got thrown down due to inflation fears and bond yields rising. However, if you can time the market accurately like myself, it shouldn't be that difficult to make $$ since there were plenty of opportunities. So on Monday night, I started to time my entry and started to whack down heavily on good stocks and sold earlier. As you can see the screen attached, many stocks rebounded today and my profits were escalating. I did all my preparation work and execution quietly in the cafe and very soon, I am planning to have a stock operation in an open compound. Anyone interested to come join me in my stock punting?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist