Thursday, March 18, 2021

Ron K - Fed Kept Interest Low, Ron K Scalped For $2,700,000 USD










The Fed kept interest low, power up for GDP growth in the US market which caused the Nasdaq to have a sudden reversal turn from deficit to high positive and also the Dow Jones to record even higher prices. The charts have all the cues and clues. For instance, the Nasdaq has a huge storing energy bottom while the Dow has a wash sales which caused the prices to trend even higher. I prepared my homework in the day as I scanned for great stocks and executed $2,700,000 USD worth of stocks in the night. Of course as the market kept rising, I looked to lock in some profits as it's was another 6 digits gain in a short period of time.

I was trying to decipher if I could know what the Fed decision on the interest rates so that I can intercept it when the Nasdaq was crashing down low to buy at bottom where the energy was stored and sell when the market rebounded on news. So far so good as profits was reaped again. For those who came for my seminar on Tuesday, see the promise I made and see the profits I made. See you all soon later this week!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist