Thursday, March 4, 2021

Ron K - 3 Steps For My Big Purchase




The market is tanking and yes it’s worrying because I still want to buy stocks and make $$ but now with the sentiment shifting more towards the bear side, I can only watch and time the market carefully. My next stock purchase shall be a big one if I get the timing right with the right stock pick. I will be spending my straw of effort and turn it into a brilliance of gold when opportunities arise and not just watch and do nothing. The next challenge is not about how much six digits I make but rather I planned for a 7 digit big kill. 3 steps to win the game is to find 1-3 growth stocks, compound my past profits and get free share using my past profits. Once I execute all 3 things perfectly, I will realize my ultimate goal. I am currently in the planning stage and hosting a session for those who wants to join me. See you all next week!

SOLD all my stocks worth $2,000,000 last evening BEFORE the market meltdown! Click and see the link below.


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist