Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Ron K - Learn to Multiply, Not Make Money, You Can Fly Faster




Met one of my upcoming student as he made $900,000 but currently down -$200,000 because he chose the wrong stock.

I think the problem with him is he lacked of skills but still made $900,000. Why? Because he has guts that most people don’t. How many people can say they are 26 and made $900,000 all by yourself without any help? Not many because the road is tough and many don’t even have confidence and guts to even try.

The good thing is I am willing to help him but he needs to take my advice since I have seen many people like him before while u also had been there done that before. Utmost importantly, stock picking is the most important. I may not pick the right stock everyday but if you swing the right stock at the right timing, $5,000,000 can be made even quicker without too much emotional ride. I will meet you soon but please take my advice for now first. Learn to multiply money, NOT make money. Follow my stock tip, leverage on me if I allowed you, it’s way easier than doing yourself.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist