Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Ron K - My Watchlist and My Stock Picks, Profits $256,000++






A very happy and very eventful evening yesterday as I conducted a private by invitation only event and shared some of the mindset and the attitude towards punting the US market. There were a lot of people and everyone was checking and asking me about the current market outlook and their stocks as to how it's performing right now. I did share some Nasdaq, Dow and Singapore market game plan but I think the key is still going back to the US market as the market is bigger and greater there. Took a trade yesterday not because the market was good but rather the individual stock has a nice chart setup. In the profits with $256,000++ and looking forward to take some $$ off the table later tonight. Well, not only I made $$, my student also traded and made like $2570 which is not bad for a night. My personal watchlist and stocks will be shared soon this week when I see you all in my office. Looking forward to punt more and make some good $$ in the market. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist