Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Ron K - Bought 1st Tranche Worth $1,660,000 USD of Stocks During Panic Sell Down






Make a guess which stock I traded $1,660,000 USD on March 8th when the market got sold down heavily? It takes guts, conviction and courage to go in when everyone was panic. Of course last evening when market rebounded big time, I was already in big $$ as most of the stocks trended higher while some of them even recorded like 20%-35% return in one day. As for how I bought when the market got sold down? Can you see a flush with panic selling from retailers? That's the signal and that's my confidence to whack down big positions just to make sure I don't miss a big rally.

Those guess it right, I will invite you for a private stock operation meeting next week with me, Kris and some of my big time traders.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist