Thursday, March 4, 2021

Ron K - I Can Sift Through All Noises For The Next Stock Purchase







Tumultuous times, tricky market conditions but it’s ok. With my vast knowledge and experience in the stock market, I can sift through all noises and find the best growth stock for my next purchase. The market has been choppy yet super tricky. One day it's up 600 points and suddenly it got sold down another -500 points. I just need amateurs traders to do one wrong move, the profits shall be eroded big time. Should you be trading and be slow in your execution, you shall also pay the price of being late and indecisive in your execution. If you are holding long term, think twice, the market has changed drastically and most funds don't hold too long because with the volatility in the market, everything changes quick and with just one wrong decision, you shall be caught buying at the top price. For me and my students, look at the profits we made in Oceanus and Hang Seng Futures, we made very good $$ and more importantly, confidence is gained. Look forward to scan and work on my next stock purchase.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist